Thursday, January 9, 2014


 Before and After Photos of eyelash Extensions are great to see, BUT everyone is different.  What is great is that I don't try to make it a one size fits all.  Before we start your eyelash application I ask you questions and look at your eye shape, face shape, and most importantly the current condition of you lashes.  I ask you want you want and also let you know what your lashes can and can't handle.

I don't EVER want to damage your lashes.  Many people are afraid that having lash extensions will damage your lashes and that is simply not the case when having your lashes done by me.  I want you to be happy, but I won't push the limits and damage your lashes.  I want people to look at you and say, "Wow you have beautiful lashes.... they look so natural."   Not....   "Are those real?"

Please feel free to call and ask any questions.  There is never a stupid question to ask and no one is EVER bothering me.  I love taking the time to educate you on what having lash extensions is all about.  

Thank you,

Lisa Cort
Flirty Girl Lashes



No comments:

Post a Comment