Friday, May 30, 2014




Feel Good Friday! Look & Feel Beautiful all day, every day with Eyelash Extensions. No mascara so no more clumps. No eyelash curlers. It's the get up and go and feel like you curled your lashes and put on mascara except you didn't. \"/ They are light and no heavy weighted feeling like when you wear strip lashes.

....... If you have been thinking about lashes, but just don't know.... and you are on the fence?

I am offering a HUGE SALE on XTREME LASHES. I use Minky's Lashes which I love but I am liquidating my XTREME LASH Supplies. I will be taking NEW CLIENTS that want to try it out. They are a natural curl, and natural color of black, but not a deep black like the Minky's Lashes. I have thick and super thick lashes.

Special is $60 for 60 lashes per eye. If you are interested in trying out Flirty Girl Lashes and lash extensions take advantage of this offer soon. While supplies last...

When you call to book your appointment please refer to the Xtreme Lashes Special! Call Lisa @ 951-515-8064

www.FlirtyGirlLashes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment