Friday, August 22, 2014

A picture of lashes "gone wrong".  Obviously, not done by me. Ha Ha Ha! No... but really I am not at fault for what happened to my new client. She came to me after going to get her lashes done by someone else and what I saw just makes me so frustrated and disappointed. When people don't know what they are doing and aren't properly trained can badly damage your lashes. Excessive glue, or putting an extension on multiple lashes, and clumping them together for a cluster look? Oh my gosh!!!! This is a big reason WHY I do not fill other lash stylist's work. But today I felt so bad for this client that I had to help her to at least ease the pain she was in. And it damaged her lashes. Look, every trade has people that are better then others and I am surely not the best in the business, but I am trained, certified, I know what I am doing and I take the best care of my clients and their lashes. I don't EVER want to damage your lashes. Let's face it, if I damage your lashes, you won't have lashes for me to work on. So, kinda important that I take care of them, right? This is why I ask questions, I look at your lashes, I have a "consultation" with you. I educate my clients about lash extensions and the do's and don'ts. If you chose not to go to me, I understand, but please check people's work before you let them do this to you. Ask them questions. Ask how long they have been a lash stylist? Are they certified? What company do they use for their lash products? Please do your research is all I am saying. It pains me to see lash extensions gone wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment