Monday, September 19, 2016


Lash Extensions Are My Passion!

I Love what I do!




I was getting my lashes done back in 2008 and working in banking.  It's a long story...  and I will save that for another post, but before I knew it I was going to school to be an Esthetician.  After having my license I did the usual... waxing brows, lip, and of course facials.  I found out quickly that I did not like it at all!!!!

I didn't want to just give up and go back to working in a bank.  I started talking to my lash stylist about how she got her certification and before I knew it I was taking the same course as she did.  I became certified lash stylist with Xtreme Lashes!  Yeah! 

It wasn't easy!  I practiced, practiced, and practiced some more.  My clients were my friends and my mom.  I wanted to give up at times but I found the will to push through.  Fast forward 6 years later and I couldn't be happier about my decision to become a certified lash stylist.  I love what I do!  I love my clients!  And like the saying goes, "When you love what you do... it isn't a job!  

Never give up on finding what truly makes you happy!  It's out there just waiting for you to take action!  I sometimes think where would I be if I gave up.  Luckily, I don't think to long about those kinds of things.  I look to the future and where I see myself with Flirty Girl Lashes.  I couldn't be where I am today without the my awesome clients!  Thank you!  Thank you! Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment