Sunday, September 10, 2017

Words of the Day 

Safety
Sanitation 

A little food for thought today.....
Safety first and foremost.  It is my job to make sure that I protect your eyes.  I purchase superb and highly praised lash products.  I am a Licensed Esthetician and a trained and certified lash stylist with Xtreme Lahes.  It is also important to me that I continue to educate myself on lash products, techniques, and safety measures. It is crucial that I not only clean my work space, but that I clean your lashes prior to the application process.  Not cleaning the eye area could cause irritation and an infection. 

Have you ever walked into a bathroom in a restaurant and it was completely filthy? It makes you wonder what the kitchen is like, right?  Even if the food is delicious, would you want to return if the kitchen was dirty?  It's kinda the same thing when you go to get a beauty service.  I strive to have a clean and "Sanitary" work room.  I take the time to clean my "Lash Pad" daily and also in between clients.  I MAKE SURE to disinfect my lash instruments after every use.  I sanitize everything I touch.  I am working on your eyes so it's very important!  I work from home as well and it's imperative to me that you walk through my door and see a clean house.  My family and friends call me a "Clean Freak" and I take that as a compliment. Hey, you can never be too clean. 

I wanted to share this information with you in hopes that maybe you're reading this and looking for a lash stylist. I may not be the lash stylist for you and that's totally ok.  I just want to spread the word on what you should be looking out for.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment