Wednesday, September 21, 2016

THIS IS NOT OK!!!


ANOTHER HORRIBLE LASH APPLICATION!

LASHES GONE WRONG!!!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY LASH WORK!



NOT MY WORK! NOT MY WORK! NOT MY WORK!

Let me start by saying that I do not do volume lashes.  If you do want volume lashes I know two wonderful people that do beautiful work.  I would be happy to share that information with you.  
 
This is not what volume or classic lashes should look like! EVER! Shame on the person who is teaching lash stylists to do volume lashes with classic lashes,  This client came to me wanting a fill.  I had to turn her away unfortunately.  Her lashes were all stuck together and glued to her natural lashes in multiples... and not just a single natural lash like you are supposed to do.  A trained and certified lash stylist should know this if you are being trained by a professional from a reputable company.  

What is happening here?  On average, I take 5 clients a week (doesn't sound like much) that come from other lash stylists, needing a fill.  3 out of 5 of those clients come in with not so great looking lash extensions.  They are stuck together, practically glued to their eyes, using all the same lengths, lash extensions touching their eyelids, or clients have lashes that are way too long and/or too thick for their natural lashes.  I've seen it all!

I will never say I am the best!  I like to think that I do a pretty darn good job.  I take pride in the work.  I do it correctly to protect the integrity of my client's lashes.  I don't want to damage their natural lashes.  If I do, they won't have any lashes to put extensions on and I would be out of a job.  I apologize for my rant, but this is getting ridiculous! 


No comments:

Post a Comment