Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New Hours

New Hours & Other Changes

New hours as of 3/29/17
Hours
Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am-4:00pm
Friday: 9:00am-3:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am-12:00pm 
Sunday: Closed
Same Day Appointments
Due to the high volume of clients I will no longer offer same day appointments.  It is important that I have availability for my current clients. 
Late Clients
I allow clients to be up to 10 minutes late.  If you are unable to make your appointment you will have to reschedule.  I do not charge a late fee or a cancellation fee.  I really want to keep it that way.  I understand that things come up, but I have a full day of clients and need to stay on time.  If you are late it will effect the amount of lashes I will be able to apply in the time remaining.   

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment